Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Sunday Theory

*From my old Friendster Blog site written on April 1, 2007.

Every Sunday, an emotional stir would come to me and make me feel like sleeping all day.. Thanks to the genius idea of sleeping all day, it just makes me feel worse..

I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel this almost every Sunday (daytime only - amazingly, it dissipates at night).. Some might also describe it as the feeling of having to get back to that boarding school (or college, or workplace) after a weekend spent at home.. If you have been feeling this, just read on.. I have indirectly carried out an in-depth study about why this is happening, and I think I kind of identified a few reasonable reasons.. (Yeah I know I think a lot - You'd be amazed at how I could turn into a nerd sometimes..)

First, is the theory of "Monday blues comes a day earlier". As we all know, "Monday blues" is a normal psychological instability that occurs to most of us. But to me, I'm specially "gifted" to feel "Monday blues" a day earlier.. I can't help it but to think that since Monday comes after Sunday, then Sundays suck too.. ;P Sorry, Mr. Sunday..

Second, is the theory of "My happiness level on Sundays are proportional to that of my productivity level during that particular weekend". Well, this is easy to be understood. If I got more assignments done on Fridays and Saturdays, then I'd feel better on Sundays. More work done means a higher level of happiness.. LOL

Third, is the theory of "Because everything is due on Mondays and Tuesdays, then that makes the whole Monday-blues syndrome sucks even more". Well, I don't need to explain further on this - the name explains it all..

Okay........... now I'm out of theories, and I don't know what else to blame..........

Hmmm, I think I'm done..........

......

Haha.. Well, you know what, I'm starting to think that ultimately I just have to blame myself for letting things get to me... Isn't that simple?

Yeah, what the heck was I thinking.. That was a waste of time... but hey, at least I'm glad I wrote this because I feel better now... LOL ;P

Oh, well.. Thanks for bearing with me.. Til my next post, have a good week guys.. Ciao!!


No comments: