Tuesday, January 8, 2008

10 Reasons Why My Mom Is The Best Mom In The World

*From my old Friendster Blog site written on October 16, 2007.

This morning I got a parcel of kuih raya so I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my mom by writing this..

Alright. Let's keep this short. Here's ten reasons why I vote my mom as the best mom in the world:

1) She loves me like how a great mom would..
2) She's been a good friend of mine, telling me some things nobody would say..
3) She's a gorgeous amoi so I believe she's 'installed' pretty useful chinese genes in the family..
4) She runs a small business and it's taken good care the whole 7 children of hers for a good 17 years..
5) She's been thru hardship in a lot of years before this to take care of us and still got thru it all..
6) She's taught me profound ways and realities of life... Like when I was around nine, I got fresh cili padi shoved in my mouth when she overheard me saying the word ba**.. (and so I learned a lesson)
7) She's been the reason I travel halfway around the globe to go home - 2 years in a row now (and counting)..
8) She got my dad (a.k.a the Sri Menanti Chick Magnet) as husband..
9) She sometimes act inappropriately too-cute for a 50-year-old..

And the last reason and the most important reason why I vote my mom as the best mom in the world, is...

10) Simply, because she's my mom...

Well, I'm sure in your case, your mom would be the best in the world to you - even if you don't have any reasons why you would think so.. in fact, I just think all of us should make our moms the best, because they simply deserve to be the best for all of us, don't they? (yes, even if she's britney spears or a yakuza head or something)...

And to that special lady - I love you mom, and I will always do.. ;)


1 comment: