Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy New Year!

*From my old Friendster Blog site written on Dec 31, 2006.


It's 2007.

Already?

Whatever it is, I'm just writing this to wish all of you a Happy New Year.

I just think time passes by so fast. Reminiscing back to the previous years, 1998 or 2000 feels like just a few years ago, especially when looking at the numbers, but it's actually been quite a while.

I must say that I really miss my childhood days, where we were so free from 'life problems' and everything seems to be SO IDEAL. We were so naive where we see everyone as only either 'very nice people' or 'very bad people'. No 'in-betweens'. LOL it sure was our fun time. I miss the 90's.

But now? More of our friends (including us) are literally getting married. No more main kahwin-kahwin, eh.

Well, each of us must have had their greatest and sweetest moments in life on certain years. I might guess my good years were in 1993 and 1998. There were a couple of special events in those years which I'll remember forever, but I guess it's better for me to keep them to myself. Now, what's your greatest year, then?

I pray that may this will be another good year for us. To those who's having new year resolutions, hopefully you'd be able to stick to them thruout the whole 12 months. No flake-outs! and Good luck!

No comments: