Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Beauty is a Curse

*From my old Friendster Blog site written on Jan 4, 2007.


This goes to all beautiful girls out there.

Well, here's another perspective of seeing gorgeous ladies.

It's a curse. Not a gift. And you pretty-faces know it.

Why exactly?

It's true you get stared at most of the time and you often get attention, but do you agree with me that it can also be a shortcoming every once in a while? It's when you're just kept from living the real and normal life. Fewer people can relate to you in proportion of how 'beautiful' you are especially when the public sees and make you as 'the unapproachable hot stuff'.

Less people (even girls) will talk to you since they just think that they're so out of your league. Guys who talk to you will do thousands of ass-kissing techniques and you'll get annoyed or feel uncomfortable when they do it. You'd feel like saying "Oh come on, please stop treating me like a queen. I'm a normal human being too!"

Let's face it. You're being kept further away from the real world and it sucks, big time. Now, how bad is that? LOL

I'm not a girl, so I don't really know. But I do think this is true at least in some ways. Comments anyone?

No comments: