Sunday, April 13, 2008

Humbled

An open letter to whom it may concern

It's so hard
That it hurts inside it kills me slowly
Whenever this feeling comes
It just makes me feel humbled all over again

I am angry
I am mad
Not towards you but towards myself
But nothing could be done
Thus my only choice is to feel humbled

I may not be the ideal one
And I may not be the best
But no matter what happens
I know I will try my best
To be responsible, to be respectful
To have your trust, and to be sincere in this

I apologize
If you were hurt
I know it's hard to forgive

I do not know if you will ever forgive me
Or even to spare me a chance to prove myself
But what I do know - is that

My apology sincerely comes from the bottom of my humbled heart

I'm sorry...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

salam...
its great to be humble...
because we are Allah's slave...

p/s: ur entry sounds sad... r u?

Izzat Nizam said...

well, honestly, yup, i was.. but i felt better after writing that post.. thanks for the comment anyway :)